Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday the 17th of April

As Julia and Caroline said before, this was our first day with just the families. I took a lot of pictures, but unfortunately I forgot my connector at home. Anyway, so today my family took me to a beach in Northern France. (I forget the name of it, but it started with a M.)

It was really pretty. The water was surprisingly really blue and instead of sand, there were rocks! For lunch, we had a picnic along the shore near the boats. Afterwards, we had climbed up a big rock at the beach which had a very beauitful view. (Hopefully, i can find my connector and put up some pictures later!) After we finished eating, we went down to this place where you sit down on this cart type thing and two people pedal (like a bike) on each side and you pedal your way down the train tracks. It is kind of hard to explain (again, i wish i could put up pictures!), but it was really fun!

After that, we went downtown and got some crepes (which were very good) and headed back up to the trail to catch the train back home. It was a very fun experience. After that, we went down to a place called Bonfleur (or Honfleur?) where we walked around and had dinner. It was very fun and there were many things to do! Then, around 22:00 (10:00pm) we headed home.

I apologize for posting so late but as you can see, ive been very busy! Also, has anyone noticed how different the keyboards are in France? It is very tedious to type! Anyway, today was a great experience and so has the trip overall.


(Hopefully posting pictures soon!)
Erin Zager

1 comment: